A 5K Run/Race + Kid's Fun Run AND 1.25 Mile Walk with proceeds benefiting the CJ Foundation for SIDS.
Event Flyer: http://www.scribd.com/cjsids/d/96984788-SIDSRun-WalkFlyer-2012-Web
- 10:00AM Line Dancing Performance by the Iverson Mall Walkers!
- Free Breakfast!
- Guitar Sing-Along with Jim, David, and Jack Stemmle
- Actress & Spokesperson Gabrielle Christian plans to attend
- Magic Making, Face-Painting Clown will entertain!
- Pets on Leashes are Welcome At The Walk!
There are two separate items of instruction, so please read carefully...
---=== Info for the 5K Race + Kids' Fun Run ===---
Description: A timed 5K Run starting at Buddy Attick Park Entrance: 555 Crescent Road
Fees: $20 in advance (September 6 is the cutoff), $25 day-of, Free for 9 & under
- 7:00AM Registration begins
- 7:45AM START: Kids "Fun Run", ages 9 & under
- 8:00AM START: Ages 10 - 99
Timing: Professionally timed by the Prince George's Running Club
Donations: Fees & Donations are tax-deductible. Extra donations are greatly needed and appreciated. You may donate online or send checks payable to CJ Foundation for SIDS to P.O. Box 2426, Hyattsville, MD 20784.
---=== Info for the 1.25 Mile Walk ===---
Description: A casual 1.25 mile walk, welcoming leashed pets and strollers.
Registration: Pre-register at http://sidssurvivalguide.org/
Fees: Registration for the walk is FREE
- 8:00AM Registration begins onsite
- 9:00AM - 12:00PM START the walk (at any time in the period)
- 9:30AM (most walkers START now)
- 10:00AM Iverson Mall Line Dancers' Performance
Donation: Fees & Donations are tax-deductible. You may donate online or send checks payable to CJ Foundation for SIDS to P.O. Box 2426, Hyattsville, MD 20784. To meet our goal, we'd appreciate $25 from each walker or $35 per family.